Mario Badescu has been around since 1967 and has developed quite the cult following which includes many celebrities (just look at this client list). Although they handle every skincare type and need one of their specialties is acne fighting. I think most of us have suffered from it at some stage in life, or on a 'monthly' basis like I have a tendency to.
I'm lucky enough to live near the Spa and can go to get facials massages and the like. I love the no frills attitude they have. I don't like a lot of muss and fuss. There products are not packaged in fancy bottles. The product is the star not the packaging. Simply put, THEY WORK! The pricing is also remarkably reasonable (no animal testing either).
I happened to find this Mario Badescu Travel Skin Care Kit available exclusively at Nordstroms for $28- These are some of my favorite top-selling acne products packaged together in one special travel sized kit. It's a great way to try them without committing to full sized bottle purchases.
- Full-size Drying Lotion (1 oz.).
- Full-size Anti-Acne Serum (1 oz.).
- Travel-size Acne Facial Cleanser (2 oz.).
- Deluxe sample size Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 (0.01 oz.).
- Deluxe sample-size Healing Cream (0.01 oz.).
- Deluxe sample-size Drying Mask (0.10 oz.).
- Soft body shower sponge for the shower.
You can pre-order it now. It will begin to ship July 17th.