Saturday, May 2, 2009

All Around Brooklyn with Mrs. Limestone

If you've been checking out my sight you've probably noticed under my blog roll on the right there is a link to Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone. Mrs. Limestone has renovated what was a pretty run down limestone townhouse with "really good bones" into an amazingly restored home that in my opinion (and that of her visitors) is simply impeccable. With the renovation portion complete she's moved into the decorating phase. Even though she's budget conscious (something I appreciate), her taste level is exquisite. The style quotient never falters and her choices are always beautiful.


O.k...now that I've completely blown up her head (I'm teasing), my reason for mentioning her sight was that today she posted a great piece about my favorite borough called "All Around Brooklyn". I thought it'd be nice to take a look at side of Brooklyn that usually isn't shown in the movies.

Go on, go take a look...

(image source: MrsLimestone/Flickr)

1 comment:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Not sure how I missed this post but just wanted to thank you for your kind words! You are too sweet.