Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pole-y Crap!

I never thought I'd see the day I'd do a post about a pole dancer but seriously...

You have got to watch this performance by Felix Cane. Felix just took the crown at the Miss Pole Dance World 2009 competition (did you even know there was such a thing? Neither did I until I read DListed post about it this morning). Now, I gotta say, this is not what I typically imagine when I think "pole dancer". I don't mean to insult the pole dancing masses out there but, this isn't some skanky writhing hair tossing "dance" to Warrant's- Cherry Pie. Not even close.



Girl, you need to move to Vegas and get a job with Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity, no joke.

UPDATE: I'm a freakin' psychic! Someone did a google search for "Zumanity Felix Cane" and found my site. So I did the search myself and according to this article in Las Vegas weekly it turns out she is dancing for Zumanity. They scooped her up back in January. Zumanity,The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil can be seen at New York-New York Hotel in Las Vegas for more information click here.

Now if only I could predict the winning Mega Millions numbers!

2 comments:

MFAMB said...

good heavens that's amazing.
nothin' skanky about that.
yer right too...get thee to a cirque du soleil tent post haste.

MFAMB said...

oh...forgot...
thanks for adding me to your roll. i need to update my blogroll and add some new folks that i read= that includes you!!