Thursday, June 18, 2009

RHNJ- Beauty, Glamour & Fitness Jersey Style

So every other person and their cousin did some great recaps about "The Last Supper". I watched along with the rest of you enjoying every delicious barb thrown but frankly, I didn't have it in me to rehash it. I will say this, Chris Manzo is my hero. Muah!

I did stumble upon this. W Magazine's online blog did a piece, The Unreal Housewives of New Jersey about the beauty and fitness regimes of the RHNJ gals.

They interviewed Danielle's Eyebrows , Dina's Mane & Caroline's "G's". Sadly, neither Jacqueline's Filled Lips nor Teresa's Hairline & New Bubbies were available, BOO!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I had a newfound respect for Theresa after that episode...do not mess with that woman!

The Townhouselady said...

I do too! People have been saying that she lost her mind. Shoot, you show up at my dinner party and pull that kinda bull I'll not only toss the table I'll put you underneath it first. I thought she showed restraint for letting it go on that long before taking action.

SpryOnTheWall said...

That was insane on so many levels. Danielle is a complete nut job. Anyhoo, I was a little disappointed with NJ - can take it or leave it. But I do have this odd fascination with Dina, can't explain. Maybe it's her hair, maybe it's her 'tude, I don't know. Though I would love to know where she got that peace sign necklace she wore when she was out with her brother working on a job for a major singer or something.