Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have Any Grey Poupon?

No but, I do have Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath!

In traditional medicine, mustard is renowned for its stimulating, cleansing and rejuvenating qualities. The warmth of mustard gently opens pores and assists in the elimination of impurities.

The bath contains certified organic mustard seed powder, essential oils of eucalyptus, rosemary, wintergreen & thyme and gum benzoin in a base of Sodium Carbonate.

All I know for sure is that if I'm sore or under the weather a good soak in this usually makes me feel a whole lot better.

Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath is available here.

3 comments:

chateaudelu said...

I have a really bad sunburn right now and my husband told me to rub mustard on myself?!? I need to try this stuff I guess.

The Townhouselady said...

Hmmmmm...I dunno. He wasn't drunk was he?

Anonymous said...

HEy Lady!


I left you an award on my blog!