Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Illustrator- Neryl Walker

From Her Bio:

"Neryl grew up in a small country town which features a novelty 'Big Apple'. Drawing, watching old 50's movies and catching tadpoles were the entertainment options. Luckily drawing stuck. Her work has been described as 'mainly hot, sexy women with hardly any clothes on, which remind you of a 1960's Carry On film'. She is inspired by vintage nostalgia, and naked ladies. Her clients include Bloom Cosmetics, Bare Escentuals, Coca Cola/Beijing Olympics, McDonalds, New York magazine, Chronicle Books, and Vogue Nippon amongst others. Her work has been included in Luerzer's Archive top 200 Illustrators. Apart from a stint living and working in the real 'Big Apple', she is based in Melbourne, Australia."

Want to see more? Visit Neryl's blog to purchase some of her limited edition works visit ClickforArt.com



5 comments:

chateaudelu said...

I like it. A bit Shag, but I like it.

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Such lovely illustrations...thanks for sharing, I'm a big fan of illustrations generally...and I'm always happy to discovering new artists :-)

Cheers: Evi

SpryOnTheWall said...

Love the vintage feel of them!

anita said...

love the peacock one!
(these remind me of the drawings in Playboy magazine from the 60's.)

The Townhouselady said...

Anita- I thought of you when I saw that one!