Friday, August 7, 2009

In Memorium- John Hughes

John Hughes
1950 - 2009


Rest In Peace

I was devastated when I heard that John Hughes passed away after suffering a heart attack during his morning walk yesterday morning in NYC. He was only 59 years old. Simply put, his movies were the soundtrack of my teen years. Below are some of my favorites.

For the complete obituary click here.

John, you may be gone but you'll never be forgotten.

Simple Minds- Don't You (Forget About Me) from the Breakfast Club


Sixteen Candles Trailer- 1984


Breakfast Club Trailer- 1985


Weird Science Trailer- 1985


Pretty In Pink Trailer- 1986


Ferris Bueller's Day Off- 1986

3 comments:

chateaudelu said...

I always make reservations under Abe Froman.

The Townhouselady said...

You're the Sausage King of Chicago?

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I didn't relate as my to his teen movies since I was in my twenties when they came out; however I loved every thing he did, especially the "National Lampoon", & "Home Alone" movies. Another huge loss of another incredibly talented person who graced our lives. Terribly sad....

Great post!