1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself. (Don't blame me if you don't like my answers. She asked! Lodge your complaint(s) with Lucinda.)
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
LET'S DO THIS!
- I think a hairy chest (within reason- no bears!) on a man is sexy. I don't like smooth boys it's too feminine for me.
- I burp like a dude and always blame it on the nearest cat. "Cookie! Act like a lady, dirty little bitch!" I know, I'm not fooling anyone but it makes me feel better.
- I'm a procrastinator.
- I have a pretty extensive collection of rare gemstones. Chica rocks the rocks y'all.
- I'm terrified that once I give birth I'm going to slowly and unwittingly slip into the role of a mommy blogger!! BARF!! You must stop me if I carry on too much, o.k.? Promise you will. Pinky swear?!
- My heart melts watching my husband as he pets and loves on the cats. They ADORE him.
- I love to pop pimples. I know it's bad, don't judge.
- I'm am not a crazy cat lady- I'm an ailurophile.
- I heard my husband tell me he loved me on our 3rd date. We were walking from the bar, across Union Square and he was showing me the stairs he used to do jumps off (skater). I was so nervous that since he'd been drinking and would regret having blurting it out once the alcohol wore off that I pretended I didn't hear him and kept right on talking as though it never happened. I'd already fallen in love with him too.
- We're having a baby girl.
Tag- You're it!
- Jenny at Spry On The Wall- She's the best!
- Anita at Pillow Mint- I want to get in her sheets. Hey now! She sells gorgeous bedding. What did you think I meant?!
- Urban Flea- I'm just so glad she's back since she's got one of the few design blogs that always inspires me.
- Anthony at Pop Circus- He cracks me up and has one awesome blog.
- David Toms at Savior Faire- His blog makes me aspire.
- ks at Return to Bohemia- I just love her posts. It's always a joy to read.
- Rebecca at A Different View- She friggin' rocks and she gives great green.