Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fartacular

Not sure if everyone knows this or not but one of the byproducts of making babies is a lot less cute, it's making gas. Yes, it's embarrassing and often times offensive but mostly it's something you and your partner need to learn to laugh about because it's in such great abundance that unless you find the humor in it you could literally shame yourself to death (which I hear is NOT good for the baby).

With that I present some of the most hillarious fart humor I've seen in forever.

Family Guy- The Fartacular:


"To learn more about flatulence, you can visit my ass."

6 comments:

Michael St. James said...

LMMFAO...HILARIOUS! Your blog is so deliciously random.

www.bagpoor.com

The Townhouselady said...

Why thank you MSJ! I try to bring you only the very best high-brow content.

MFAMB said...

goddddddammmmnit! firstly family guy is a HIGHLY underrated show. and secondly there are very few farty things that don't send me down the hilarity highway.

Katherine Lee said...

oh sweet lord how i adore flatulence humor. this made my day! hope you're having a splendid week my dear!

xo urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Boy do I remember that. I out gassed the hubs over and over and over again!

SpryOnTheWall said...

Oh yeah, of course I was always a champ in that department even before I was pregnant :o) I love fart humor - I'm like a 12 year old boy in that department. And Family Guy farts are the best - Classic! Hope you are well!